Help & Support
1. IntroductionGuerra Creativa respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Guerra Creativa’s Web site.
2. Part I. Information CollectionGuerra Creativa collects information through our Web site at several points.
We collect the following general data: details you provide to us in your account profile, including your email address, phone numbers, and physical address.
The majority of this information is optional, but what you do provide is not sold or distributed to third parties.
We may also collect:
- your IP address
- your browser version and its capabilities
- your operating system
- the date and time of your visit
Other information we request is optional.
We do employ cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Cookies enable Guerra Creativa to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to users.
3. Part II. Information Usage.The information collected by Guerra Creativa will be used for:
- improve the website and system administration
- conduct research and development
- complete anonymous traffic analysis, via Google Analytics
- provide statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data
Registered users will receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
The information we collect may be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history.
We offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
Our Web site offers chats, forums or message boards. Please be advised that information posted in these venues becomes public knowledge.
4. Part III. Access to InformationGuerra Creativa maintains the accuracy of our information. Users may access their own personal information and contact us about inaccuracies they may find. Users may delete their information from our database.
5. Part IV. Problem ResolutionIf problems arise, users may contact Guerra Creativa. We are committed to resolving disputes within two weeks.
6. Part V. Data Storage and SecurityGuerra Creativa protects user information with the highest security measures....